Dominique and Laurent are pleased to welcome you at the Escale de la Ria. It’s a typical breton house with 5 beautiful rooms, located in Etel, at 500m of the Ria, the beach, the harbour and the restaurants.
Please take time for a break in this typical harbour village between the sea and the countryside.
From the house, you can easily go for a walk in the village or on the sand dunes or along the river side, a trek on the GR34 track , a swim in the ria or just relax in the garden.
It’s up to you !
You can also visit many historical sites just few minutes by car from the house :
- the Carnac standing stones,
- the historical city of Auray and Vannes,
- The Port Louis castle and the museums
- the Lorient Ocean Racing city
- the Quiberon peninsula, the wild cost, the small Portivy Harbour et the Port Maria Harbour to take a ferry to Belle-Ile island.